G Henslee

I have a brad nailer I purchased from HF, however my other nailers are
Senco. I've used it quite often and am pleased with it. I also
purchased an oil type air compressor w/ 25 gallon tank from HF a year ro
so ago. No longer needing a commercial grade compressor for production
finish work, I sold my double tanked Emglo a few years back. But, I
found myself needing one again for garage and shop so the HF one works
fine for that.

Most of my power and even my hand tools were purchased over the years
and prior to the cheapie stuff coming along but I've bought a few items
recently. Biscuit joiner for one. I bought the DeWalt so I could get
the FF capability.

Other power tools I own include incl. Skil, Porter Cable, Ramset, Hilti
and Makita, and as i said mostly the older well built stuff so I really
have no need for HF's. I do purchase tarps, bungees and the like from
them.

wrote:
I think I often tend to overbuy when buying tools. How do you folks
decide on the quality of tools to buy? When do you spend the extra $
for pro quality as opposed to consumer or Harbor Freight quality?

I know this is a pretty wide question, but feel free to ignore me. A
lot of folks do