Appliance Repair Aid

M.A. wrote:

I'm having a problem with a G.E. Profile washer that doesn't agitate.
It doesn't seem to have a mechanical time, but an electronic control
circuit card instead. I have been able to apply power to the motor

and
make it agitate, but the control board never puts power on these

lines
itself. I do not have a schematic of the control board or I could

probably
fix it. Has anyone else seen a washer like this before? It is about

three
years old.

Hi,

I do not have a schematic of the control board

And you likely will not find one.

washer that doesn't agitate

Is the washer running and not agitating....or dead in the agitate
mode?....filling water come in ok?

G.E. Profile washer

Just a name and not a model#.

There -usually- is a tech sheet inside the consol that may have
diagnostic tips.

jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/