TURTLE

wrote in message
What is the best insulation to use in a new home? Fiberglass bats,
blown celulose, sprayed foam? Has anyone used isynene or Sealection?

This is Turtle.

I used Blown in Celulose on top of 6" fiber glass batts and I found it to be the
biggest mistake of my life. Before I did this I had to dust about once a month
or longer and now I have to dust just about every 3 to 5 days. Before my air
cond. filter would plug up about every 2 months or longer. Now it plugs up just
about every week or two. The stuff that gets into the house is a gray fiber that
looks just like the the blown in fiber of the cellulose used in the attic.

So i would say use anything but this stuff.

TURTLE