xrongor

"Duane Bozarth" wrote in message
xrongor wrote:

"Duane Bozarth" wrote in message
xrongor wrote:

so get some isometric graph paper and start drawing. heck do it
without
isometric graph paper.

or if you must, most generic cad programs have an isometric mode.

But what is so complicated OP needs a 3D view for is the ????

well, isometric is a 2d representation of a 3d system. its perfect for
piping because piping is a 3d system and pipes will travel in all 3
planes.
you can do it orthographically (top, front, side) but you can see it all
at
once with an isometric view and only need one drawing.

Well, I understand that, I was wondering what the op's problem was that
was complicated enough plumbing problem to actually need the
view...plant piping, yes, but this is (supposedly) home repair.

imho, its still much easier if you can visualize it. pretty hard to hit a
target you cant see...

or to put it another way, if you cant figure out how to draw it, i dont
think you have much chance of building it right.

randy