raden

In message , ":::Jerry::::"
writes

"raden" wrote in message
In message , ":::Jerry::::"
writes
Go to one of the sheds and get a demo then buy cheap off the
internet.
Rgds

And what are the morons like you going to do once you force all the
retail outlets out of business?

BTW, you return email address better exist (and one that you

'own'),
otherwise you are liable to a valid abuse report, either use a

valid
return address or use a invalid one, not something that could
exist....

I'm not sure I'm with you on that

What do you mean ?

"Alec" uses as his return address, the
point I'm making is that 'doesnotexist.demon.co.uk could well be a
valid email / domain address, who do you think will get the spam sent
to Alec's quoted return address ? Also, if the address *doesn't*
exist, as the address could be real email servers are not going to
just dump any mail, they are going to attempt to deliver it for how
ever long they have been set up to do so - thus using up sever
resources etc.

As I said, either use a valid address (but one that has been set up to
delete upon delivery) or use the accepted word 'invalid' as the domain
etc., i.e. lid - AIUI almost all severs are set
up to reject an address that contains the word invalid.

OK, with you, but, if not a valid email addy, then he's not really
breaking any rules, just acting stupidly

--
geoff