WillR

Ken Moon wrote:
"WillR" wrote in message
Arch wrote:
SNIP.....
Arch:

I must apologize - I forgot the following..

When multiplying or dividing -- the percentage of error adds absolutely,
when adding and subtracting, the absolute error adds absolutely.
=================================
We all (or at least the veteran wood/ metal/ etc. workers) know that any
tolerances will accumulate in the direction that will totally defeat any
attempt at assembly until the entire project has been modified to the point
where it is no longer identifiable as the original concept showed it on the
plans (if any plans were actually drawn!) {:-)

Ken Moon
Webberville, TX

I thought that's what I said looks puzzled?

Rught you got it! LOL

--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek