Jeff Wisnia

I R Baboon wrote:
exactly. want a safe, modern, reproduction of them

"Jeff Wisnia" wrote in message

I R Baboon wrote:

does anyone know of anyplace that makes a up-to-date version of these

old

switches? i yahoo'ed for "snap rotary switch" and came up just about

empty

handed. i would think they would make something like this for the

serious

restorer

Are the ones you are seeking the surface mounted kind with a white
ceramic body and a black rotary knob with small "wings" on it to give a
better finger grip?

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

schools"

Hey, did 'ya try eBay? Searching for "switch antique" got this:

or these:

Many more there right now....

You get the idea. When I was going through the insanity of retrofitting
antique brass doorknobs on every lockset in our home I haunted eBay for
about 6 months to get enough of them. (Hope SWMBO never finds out what
the whole project cost. G)

http://home.comcast.net/~jwisnia18/jeff/knob.html

Maybe you could "upgrade" to the push button style, They're still making
them today:

http://www.rejuvenation.com/fixshow3...a00d7dd077 01

HTH,

Jeff