Sloper

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Sloper wrote:

Can someone suggest a suitable flexible adhesive, other than a
silicone type, for glueing stainless-steel mesh to plastic?
Something thick, with properties like silicone sealant/adhesive, would
be perfect. Cheers.

What plastic? Makes a lot of difference

Epoxy sticks to many, but not all, plastics. Olefins being the hardest
to get anything to adhere to.

I'm afraid I don't know what sort of plastic it is. I'm pretty sure its
not a polythene type though as its quite hard, and one side is very high
gloss.
There was some sort of black rubbery stuff, possibly silicone, stuck to
it before, if that helps.
I think I'll try the hot-melt glue or epoxy (maybe a bit of both) as I
have access to those already. I've never used hot-melt glue before though.
At least if it doesn't work, it should be easy to remove eh?
Cheers.