:::Jerry::::

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Mike wrote:

snip

I think it depends where you are. We cannot even get digital here

yet
but in some places analogue already has a turn-off date.

They'll be using higher power for digital as and when analogue gets

turned
off. So if you already get a reasonable analogue signal it should be
tickity boo in digital.

How will that effect those on the South Coast, were TX power is
limited due to the problem of co-channel interference with French
stations, surely any increase in TX power will only make that problem
worse, or will this co-channel interference problem stop with a full
digital service ?

Perhaps this sub thread needs (cross) posting to the uk.tech.broadcast
:~)