Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Mike wrote:
I personally wouldn't get a digital ready one yet, IMO digital TV
isn't ready for prime time yet, and for most of us the box will need
replacing anyhow before the switchoff. In the meantime a 40 quid STB
will do the job

I think it depends where you are. We cannot even get digital here yet
but in some places analogue already has a turn-off date.

They'll be using higher power for digital as and when analogue gets turned
off. So if you already get a reasonable analogue signal it should be
tickity boo in digital.

--
*Generally speaking, you aren't learning much if your lips are moving.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.