WillR

Walt:

Walt Cheever wrote:
If a band saw is sitting on a table does that make it a table saw? Inst=

ead=20
of a bench saw?
=20
Is a table saw one that is used for cutting tables?
=20
How can one be PRECISE?? with an imprecise language?
=20
Walt C
Wasting bandwidth in MN.

Clearly a fellow adherent to the Red Green School of Fine Woodworking=20
and life philosophy.

These are deep philosophical questions. I shall ponder them at some=20
length -- tomorrow.

Check this post - tomorrow.

Good one. LOL

=20
=20
"George" george@least wrote in message=20
=20
"WillR" wrote in message
om...
william kossack wrote:

OK, OK, it should say bandsaw not tablesaw on my subject line

Michael Lehmann wrote:

If I tried to turn a bit of wood I was cutting on my table saw it
would be grabbed by the blade and flung backwards at about 250 miles
an hour.

One must be precise in these newsgroups -- or you get your nose tweaked=

=2E

ROTFLMAO

That's all right. I answered _both_ for saws.

--=20
Will R.
Jewel Boxes and Wood Art
http://woodwork.pmccl.com
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those
who have not got it." George Bernard Shaw

=20
=20
=20

--=20
Will R.
Jewel Boxes and Wood Art
http://woodwork.pmccl.com
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those=20
who have not got it.=94 George Bernard Shaw