Walt Cheever

If a band saw is sitting on a table does that make it a table saw? Instead
of a bench saw?

Is a table saw one that is used for cutting tables?

How can one be PRECISE?? with an imprecise language?

Walt C
Wasting bandwidth in MN.

"George" george@least wrote in message

"WillR" wrote in message
william kossack wrote:
OK, OK, it should say bandsaw not tablesaw on my subject line

Michael Lehmann wrote:

If I tried to turn a bit of wood I was cutting on my table saw it
would be grabbed by the blade and flung backwards at about 250 miles
an hour.

One must be precise in these newsgroups -- or you get your nose tweaked.

ROTFLMAO

That's all right. I answered _both_ for saws.

--
Will R.
Jewel Boxes and Wood Art