P van Rijckevorsel

, the inscrutable "P van Rijckevorsel" spake:
I don't think a Stanley 60 1/2 is useful for anything, not even as a

door stop.

Larry Jaques schreef
Hey, I'm more easygoing and know what to do with those things. Send

those two ugly doorstops to me, please. Got my address?

2) it might get sold to a dupe, who would then conclude that block planes

are no good and gets turned off for ever ...

No, I'd definitely keep them. I absolutely adore my 60-1/2 with the
Hock iron in it, though that may be replaced by the Knight Small plane
which is on its way to me RSN.

***
Well, a heavier replacement blade would add to the weight and would increase
the suitability of a Stanley 60 1/2 as a doorstop. Still, it would not be
heavy enough to hold much of a door ....
PvR