Richard Clements

Charlie Self wrote:

Richard Clements responds:
worst case, the president lied and the world is a better place, I can

live
with that

You can. To date, more than 1500 young Americans don't live with it,
and something over 12,000 have been maimed or otherwise wounded.

Can you live with that, when what is happening in the involved country
is none of our ****ing business?

lets ask the people who are there and experiencing it first have I have 6
friends that were there, and a few more that are diploid and can't say
where they are and they have nothing but good things to say about what's
going on over there, ya it sucks to be away from home but they agree with
what's going on, and about how wrong the coverage in the media is, I'll
take there word for what's going on