Tony

Default Granite kitchen countertop

Good day everyone,

I am from Ontario Canada and just purchased a new home.
I do not want to disclose the builders name just yet, but I may do so later
on depending on how they handle the situation.
We upgraded our countertops to granite and on one side of the kitchen, they
have used two slabs rather than one. I know they can do this, I am perfectly
fine with it, but the problem that I have is that, where the seem is, there
is a significant amount of color differential, thus the seem stands out
badly and makes it look kind of not so pleasant.
The question that I have is the following:
Has anyone had a similar experience? If so, what was the outcome and what
should my expectations be?
I have asked for this to be fixed, either by matching it or by replacing the
entire thing with a single slab.

I thank everyone in advance for your replies.

Tony