shinypenny

anita wrote:
No grouse about paying my fair share of taxes, but I dont want to pay

someone else's share too ! Ours is not a good school district or

anything.

One more thing to consider: you can deduct your taxes *and* your
mortgage. Those people who have a small or no mortgage can't deduct as
much. So you are paying more in that monthly payment, but you're
getting a much bigger break than they are come tax time. It all evens
out in the wash.

Have you played around with the online tax estimators yet? When I
bought, I went from being able to only take 2 deductions to 9 - and
still getting a refund. If you haven't calculated all this out, it will
probably make you feel a lot better if you do so now.

jen