Lenny

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 23:20:49 GMT, "stoutman" wrote:

Got my woodpecker router plate today. All Al and looks like a pretty sturdy
piece of equipment. It appears to be very flat unlike the rousseau plate I
tried already.

Gonna mount my beast on it this weekend!

I did get a chance to check our Rousseau plate at work and like your
1/6th sag. In practical application at least it IS the "leading edge"
still ... It's either flat or it "aint"
Sounds like you have a good setup there now. Thanks for sharing.

Lenny