Denis Marier

I just visited one of my mentors this afternoon.
When I saw his large Bandsaw without any sawdust on it I asked him are you
still using it?
He replied, I am getting pretty good with the chainsaw and I no longer
bother using the big Bandsaw anymore. That gave me food for thought

"Arch" wrote in message
Will, be careful. I think you got it right, but you might get your nose
tweaked for saying "precise" if you meant "accurate". I did once and I
still don't understand the difference. Or care! I think it has to do
with repeatability. Maybe somebody will set both of us 'cynics' straight
(ie.without curves or angles) G)

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter