Emmo

I know this is blasphemy for most of you, but at the level I am working: "If
I didn't have Harbor Freight tools, I wouldn't have no tools at all!"

"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show Greg Postma
wrote back on Thu, 17 Mar 2005 21:04:04 -0600
in rec.crafts.metalworking :
Today, I was sitting around with a couple of my clients and our
conversation turned to tools and hardware items. We talked about the big
box stores and the local hardware store and the specialty tool
retailers. And then one of them said "We have all these places to spend
money on our toys, I wonder where the rest of the world buys their
tools? That got me to thinking, where do you buy your tools?

Here in the states we have HD,Lowes,Ace,Sears,TruValue,HF and the
serious places Graingers, Enco, J&L and the Farm and FLeets, but in the
UK andEurope, Asia, Oz and NZ, Africa, So. America, and even Canada
where do you guys get your tools and hardware items? DO you folks have
the same big box stores or do you buy from local merchants?

I know that I usually expose my ignorance when I post to this group, and
having never been outside the US except for a brief trip to CA, I am
showing the world what a babe in woods I really amG.

Ben's Loans (pawnshop), Hardwicks (local store), Enco (mail order).

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich.