Joe

I don't suggest spamming Joe,
But AMC (alt.machines.cnc) is a group more directed at the professional
machine shop owners/employees. Getting to know folks over there may not be
a bad idea.

If you are suggesting that my post was apam, then I suggest you check your
facts. I'm not spamming the group, I was asking a legitimate question. I
have no affiliation with the page I talked about at all other than the fact
that my releases have and are covered there sometimes.

If you are suggesting that I not spam qwith my press releases, you are 100-%
correct. Spam will kill an online reputation very quickly!

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
http://www.autodrill.com
http://www.multi-drill.com

V8013

Know someone with a motorcycle in the NY Metro area?
http://host.mynocdns.com/mailman/lis...rides_yunx.com

"Anthony" wrote in message

--
Anthony