G Henslee

Kim,

How are you going to change the thickness of the counter top to a
thicker top without changing the height?

Kim wrote:
My sink is in front of the aluminum window and the counter top is flush with
the bottom of the window aluminum plate - zero clearance. If I replace the
existing counter with a thicker counter top its going to look funny in front
of the window. Maybe easier to change the window??!! Don't want to change
the existing counter height - lot of work and don't want to damage the walls
when I try to flush cut the cabinets. Any suggestions? Thanks!.