Ted

What laws/rules am I breaking if I have the flue so close?

Part J of the building regs - table 3.4 on page 43

Would extending the flue upwards make any difference?

Provided you get above the localised roof line then yes.

Thanks Mike, sorry to be a bit dim but do you actually mean "extending the
flue" or moving where it actually comes out the wall? Also, when you say
localised roof line, do you mean the roof of the conservatory? Sorry my
terminology is a bit dodgy! I've also emailed worcester/bosche regarding
this. I've had a look at the boiler flue placement guide, which is detailed
he

http://www.worcester-bosch.co.uk/ind... tail_id=9662

I'm guessing it's the fact that the conservatory is high enough to make the
flue sit alongside it thus making point "M" applicable. If it sat above and
to the side I don't think I'd have a problem.

Ted