WillR

Larry Jaques wrote:
At least I added socks as a protective measure... Wonder if I can get=

=20
them in teflon - like my glove?

If you meant Kevlar, the answer is "Yes!"

If you are serious -- I will look.

=20
=20
Yes, I was.
http://www.mtbr.com/reviews/Socks/product_88729.shtml
DAGS for "kevlar clothing". You'll be surprised.
=20
=20
=20
Can't handle standing in shoes all day. Got in the habit of sandals=20
after a few years down south off and on - am no longer curable. Feet ar=

e=20
wider...

=20
=20
Tack kevlar cloth, perhaps from a set of sleeves, over the top of the
sandals. Instant pseudo-shoes with open, airy toes.
=20
=20
Please return Stewardess to her original upright position.
--------------------------------------
http://www.diversify.com Tagline-based T-shirts!

Uh Thanks -- I think. LOL

But probably more like...
Instant pseudo-shoes with open, hairy toes.

--=20
Will R.
Jewel Boxes and Wood Art
http://woodwork.pmccl.com
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those=20
who have not got it.=94 George Bernard Shaw