LRod

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 18:43:59 GMT, "Mortimer Schnerd, RN"
wrote:

Yeah, I hate to say the place was a dump. But he had no problems coming up with
what he needed. The walls and floors took me back to my grandfather's
sheetmetal shop in the Bronx. Obviously the place has been there forever. Mr.
Leneave told me the business was started by his father in that location back in
1957 when dinosaurs roamed the earth... and I was three.

Where is this place? My daughter lives in Charlotte and I come up
there occasionally to visit. Doesn't preclude visiting good tool
stores while I'm there...

I can find my way around reasonably.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net