Mike Marlow

"WillR" wrote in message
.. .
Mike Marlow wrote:
"WillR" wrote in message
.. .

Mike:

Please indulge me as well.

But, of course...

Neutral tone in my questions and comments I hope... If not make them
neutral in your mind as best you can..

Easy to do Will. I've watched you give this your best shot at neutrality
over the past day. Makes it easy to read in that context.

Ah well.. everybody gets a shot now and then. LOL

Good one.

No - I was trying to acknowledge your efforts at neutral tone and state that
I had indeed observed those efforts, so it would be easy for me to embrace
that and put forward a neutral tone as well. I was trying to be
complimentary. Sorry if it did not come across that way.

--

-Mike-