Larry Jaques

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 14:03:44 -0500, the inscrutable WillR
spake:

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 09:09:01 -0500, the inscrutable WillR
spake:

I much prefer working in sandals. Picked up that habit in the tropics.
Are you suggesting I re-think it just because of my carving tools and
the lathe? :-)

Y'think?

Apparently not!

Indubitably.

At least I added socks as a protective measure... Wonder if I can get
them in teflon - like my glove?

If you meant Kevlar, the answer is "Yes!"

If you are serious -- I will look.

Yes, I was.
http://www.mtbr.com/reviews/Socks/product_88729.shtml
DAGS for "kevlar clothing". You'll be surprised.

Can't handle standing in shoes all day. Got in the habit of sandals
after a few years down south off and on - am no longer curable. Feet are
wider...

Tack kevlar cloth, perhaps from a set of sleeves, over the top of the
sandals. Instant pseudo-shoes with open, airy toes.

Please return Stewardess to her original upright position.
http://www.diversify.com Tagline-based T-shirts!