Leon

"Patrick Bitton" wrote in message
Wow,

Thanks for the EXTREMELY fast responses. I see your point. Another words
the cabinets are ONLY mounted directly to the wall studs and not to each
other? I guess everyon ehas their own technique in doing things. Guess I
gotta keep reading.

Thanks again,

No, The cabinets should also be mounted to each other so that they do not
pull apart when the house settles. Typically they are attached at the face
frame to insure that gaps do not for between them. The face frame overhand
is also handy for fitting the square cabinet into an unsquare corner where
two walls meet.