Dave Hinz

On 18 Mar 2005 12:00:07 -0800, Charlie Self wrote:
Dave Hinz writes:

Well, let's make a list of ones who are known to have used WMD, and
start there.

Why don't we do something a shade more reasonable: list those who are a
true, clear and present danger to the U.S., WMDs or no. Then whip their
asses, after which it might be time to start trying to change the
behavior of the rest.

Sure, that's work. Still a subset of all those whose asses need
kicking, but a good start.

This is getting scary. First I was agreeing with Larry, now with you...
I just checked my calibration with my California Aged Hippy Coworker,
and it seems not to have changed. Odd.