Robert Allison

Patriarch wrote:

Guess who wrote in
:

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 00:55:58 -0600, "Todd Fatheree"
wrote:

I haven't been using Usenet as long as some, but I've been using it
for 20 years. Off-topic posts are not a new phenomenon, and anyone
who thinks the wreck is awash with them hasn't been around much.

That's because the percentage of idiots in this world will never
change.

While the percentage of idiots with Usenet access seems to be trending
upwards?

Well, I remember in the old days, it was a bit difficult to
set up and use an NNTP newserver even if you knew they existed.

Now you can access newsgroups via the web and setting up a
news account is childs play.

--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.