mac davis

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 09:19:27 -0800, lgb wrote:

In article ,
says...
The set of turning tools from HF 47066-2VGA it's a set of 8 in a wood
box. http://order.harborfreight.com These are a great set of HSS tools.

I've got those - they are a great bargain. And the OP can practice
turning by making a new set of handles :-).

I've been thinking of getting another set just to experiment with
grinding different edge profiles.

I bought their $10 set (sale price, of course) to hang on the wall over the belt
sander, as a guide for my wife... sort of a "this is about what my chisels
looked like when I got them" kinda thing..

I actually used the roughing gouge a few times.. not good tools, but damn sure
worth $10..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing