Joe S

Mike wrote:
Thanks, Roger. The shower is actually on the second floor, and the
floor tiles are imbedded in a mortar base. We've pulled off some of

the
wall tiles along the floor, and we can see the degraded mortar, a

wire
mesh support and behind that, the vinyl liner.

Given that, suggestions for removal of the floor, anyone?

I'm not sure what you're looking for.

It's hard and it's heavy. You're going to have to pound it into
submission. A wide chisel helps. Mine's about 4" wide and helped alot.

At least the debris will be easy to dispose of. I had to haul mine
UPstairs.

Joe