MLD

"Mark" wrote in message
oups.com...
If you put foil around the wires, you have to extend the foil to the
shield to ground it. Ungrounded, the foil will do very little.
Be very careful that you don't short anything.

Mark

Yesterday I took foil and wrapped the exposed harness wiring closest to the
motor and did the best I could to make sure that it was touching the harness
shield. I also wrapped foil around the motor housing--just long enough to
determine if it effective or not. As far as I could tell there was no
discernable change. Still waiting on Trane to come up with something.
MLD