Tony Bryer

In article , Rob
Morley wrote:
That's generally not what these spams are about. The theory
is that that you buy a load of cheap shares, hype them as a
surefire investment then unload them when a load of mug punters
push the price up.

I got spammed by someone last December telling me to buy UACP at
0.37 because exciting new developments would see the price around
1.66 in 3 months. Out of idle curiosity I kept the message to see
what happened. Current price 0.15 .... Surprise. And the chart does
show a little spike towards the end of December when it peaked at
around 0.50 so some people were apparently sucked in.

Free SEDBUK boiler database browser
http://www.sda.co.uk/qsedbuk.htm