Charles Krug

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 03:56:45 +0000 (UTC), Milton Hurley
wrote:
Term-limits were put into place for US Presidents because of FDR. Have
we reached the era when they should be abolished? It is unfortunate
that Bill Clinton could not run against GW Bush instead of Kerry,
because he is probably the only candidate who could have beaten him.

Kerry v Clinton? Idda Loved t'see that 'un.

Th'way OI figgurs ut, any wut Wants a job loik that oughter be kept
Far'way from Warshington DC as possible. Mebbe put 'em on an air force
base up in Nome er summought.

Mebbe "fergit" t'send 'em lawnjohns tew . .

Let summwon wut dinnae NEVER wan sewch a job an givvut t'im 'er 'er.
Mebbe me Missus would dew a job. Does well 'nuff wif MOI loisy arse, oi
s'pose.

Naw lemme git meself back uppa hollar. Got some cullwood Oi needs to
"dispose of proper" . . . by burnin' ut in me still.