WillR

Silvan wrote:
Mortimer Schnerd, RN wrote:

Being a little thick headed, I had to dorp a few heavy items on my feet a
few
times before I learned not to work in the shop bare footed. Now I have,

Sandals... I used to do a lot of soldering of copper sculpture stuff.

Guess what happens when a stray blob of solder lands on a sandaled foot.

Ouch.

Now I are a believer in wearing boots at least, although mine are
steel-toed.

I much prefer working in sandals. Picked up that habit in the tropics.
Are you suggesting I re-think it just because of my carving tools and
the lathe? :-)

At least I added socks as a protective measure... Wonder if I can get
them in teflon - like my glove?

--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek