JGS

Hi Guy,
The one I like the best is home made. I bought a piece of 1" square aluminium
tubing at Rona and attached it to the centre of a piece of 1/4" plywood which
was about 14" to start. I than ran the saw down the side of the tube against the
saw's foot to cut the plywood to the exact distance from blade to side of foot.
To use the guide, line up the cut edge with the line you want to cut, clamp in
place and cut. Hope this helps. Cheers, JG

Guy Castonguay wrote:

Anyone had a chance to use them? Which one would you recommend? I am
partially blind and a newbie at wood working and would appreciate your
feedback. Working without one is out of the question for the obvious reason.

Regards

Guy Castonguay

Hawkesbury, Ontario, Canada