Henry St.Pierre

"Leon" wrote in
om:

I would be shocked if they offered any insurance at all if you work
part time. That is a big plus for a company that hires part time help
because they do not have to offer any benefits.

If you don't know, why do you risk being shocked. What's part time?
10hrs/week, 15hrs/week, 20hrs/week - you can probably guess/figure the
increments to a 40 hour week. Rarely does any company offer benefits to
employees that work less than half time (20 hrs). Many HD and Lowes
employees only work 1 - 3 days a week (retired people etc.). The majority
of the employees present each day are full time (except after 6pm).
I don't think you were implying that HD hires only part time employees so
they don't have to offer benefits, but then again ...