Jim Behning

My battery vendor uses Cadex equipment to test and condition
batteries. They have some great books about batteries on their
website. If you have to pay the Batteries in a Portable World is a
great primer without any of the Handyman myths.

Rolling Thunder wrote:

On 14 Mar 2005 12:24:54 -0800, "hikinandbikin"
wrote:

OK a couple of comments on Nicad Batteries. I used to work in the
handheld medical device world, real big on battery technology. So here
goes:

Any chance you can do the same for NiMH and its differences to NiCad?
Info about charging NiMH with NiCad chargers would be informative too.

Thanks,

Thunder