Mark & Juanita

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 22:58:20 GMT, Unquestionably Confused
wrote:

on 3/17/2005 3:30 PM SawDust (Pat) said the following:
1) Big sign at one of our local HD's "Franchise Opportunities".

I may have missed it but everything that I did find indicated all stores
are company owned and on the Canadian site it specifically stated that
there were no franchise opportunities. You in Canada or close enough to
be checking both sides of the border?

Wonder if that "franchise opportunities" is for the people who do various
contract jobs -- flooring installers, appliance delivery, etc. i.e. all of
those things that they advertise as "installation by local professionals"
-- that could be the franchisees.

The absence of accidents does not mean the presence of safety
Army General Richard Cody