chris French

In message , David McNeish
writes
In article , newspost-c-002
says...

So a letter arrives today saying he is saying that we take out an
indemnity policy because of this (to cover the buyers against whatever
potential liability they would be exposed to).

Sounds like they haven't thought through what the worst-case scenario is
i.e. the Council decide they're not at all happy with the car port and
ask them to remove it. That'll hardly break the bank, or cause the value
of the house to plummet. Why should they worry?

The buyers have been on honeymoon for the last 2 weeks, they may know
nothing about this yet. I think it's just the solicitor I think.

--
Chris French, Leeds