John

"Owain" wrote in message
John wrote:
"Zikki Malambo" wrote
Or alternatively, get an HRM Wallstar, goes half in and half out of
the house whith all the smelly bits being outside. Also means it can
be serviced from outside, so if you're on good terms with the
servicing co they should even be able to do it while you're out.

Just don't hold your breath for a mug to turn out to a breakdown when its
****ing down with rain or snowing!
You want me to work in those conditions you find out I don't

One of those cheap garden gazebos from Argos as a temporary shelter might
be useful in such circumstances.

I've enough to carry in my van without catering for folks who choose to make
life hardg
I am willing to go the extra mile for people who have boilers located in
sensible (for me) places, others can go whistle as I don't need any more on
my client list.