WillR

Lew:

Lew Hodgett wrote:
Subject
=20
B O R I N G ! !
=20
I say that as a former motor application sales engineer with a multi=20
million $ budget that somehow, always exceeded.
=20
Find another worthless horse to beat to death.
=20
Lew

I only used them as a designer -- but I would have to agree with you.=20
LOL -- did anything I could to foist that work on another sucker -- er=20
person.

Much preferred CMOS and NAND gates and flip-flops -- and gate expanders=20
are real interesting too and FPGAs - wanna talk about them? ROTFL...

Think I will strip the case off an IC and inlay it in my next jewel=20
box... That will even keep it OT.

Now I'm gonna duck before we both get shot...

--=20
Will R.
Jewel Boxes and Wood Art
http://woodwork.pmccl.com
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those=20
who have not got it.=94 George Bernard Shaw