Art

Have you looked at the installation manual. Seems to me that you basically
have a duct with an end cap and it would have been easy for the manufacturer
to make it possible to slide the bottom portion in and out a bit before
fastening for leveling purposes.

"Jag Man" wrote in message
. com...
Actually, that's what got me thinking seriously about it again.
There is already a crack in the ceiling and I was thinking about
having the plaster repair man fix it when he's here to do some
work on a bathroom remodel. I realized that it would be foolish
to patch the ceiling and then start jockying it around.

THere's no leveling feature per se, but I suppose it could/should
have been shimmed at the ceiling.

Ed

"Art" wrote in message
link.net...
I think you are heading for a cracked ceiling. Are you sure the

unit
doesn't have any leveling feature?