James Sweet

"SA Development" wrote in message
Hi,

Thanks everyone for the comments and ideas. I ended up rotating it 180

deg
and this made it much better. So now instead of the bottom of it to the
left I have the bottom of it to the right. I degaussed it with the

external
coil, then with the monitors internal degauss feature. I can still see a
very slight discoloration of the red in the upper left, but nothing like

it
was before and hardly noticable.

Thanks,

Alan

Are you sure it doesn't have a purity adjustment in the menus? Many computer
monitors do, particularly larger ones.

Failing that, strategic gluing of a few small refrigerator magnets can cure
it.