Steve

Juergen Hannappel wrote:

Hello,
I will be traveling to Madison, Wisconsin by end of April, and would
like to visit some points of woodworking interest in that area. Can
anyone give me a hint of what not to miss?

Greetings,
Juergen

While not the caliber of Frank Lloyd Wright's Taliesin in Spring Green,
if you have time after that, and are into to wooden architectural interest:
http://www.publicmuseum.oshkosh.net/...wyer_home.html

Even some German Folk art:
http://www.publicmuseum.oshkosh.net/...les_clock.html

The public museum is free.

Across the street is the Paine Art Center, also of architectural interest,
$6.00 admission.
http://www.thepaine.org/estate/index.html
They don't have pictures on the web site that do justice to the fine wood
interior, e.g. dining and library rooms.

Oshkosh is about 1 & 1/2 hour North East of Madison.

Airplanes are completely off topic, but it is worth a visit to the world renown
EAA air museum if you are in Oshkosh. http://www.airventuremuseum.org

End of Oshkosh tourist adds ;^)

Thanks, Steve