George

"Arch" wrote in message
No. 3 works for me. Hope Ol' Blue isn't pouting, he's earned his keep.
Welcome to the blue collar N3K club. Hope you enjoy that swivelling
headstock. We expect a report, especially re adaptions.

Did number three, elevating 1 1/2 inches over the top. I can get my hand
under there to find something if I drop it, and grab a handful if I need it.

Made the footprint wider than the swing, and a not-so-secret compartment at
the base for chicken grit if I start swinging bigger stuff. I'm still
relocating things to keep both her and Blue in the workshop. Blue stays for
the heavy stuff until she proves she can take it, and then perhaps to the
big kid when he sets up again stateside.

I'll try a picture on abpw again.