Doctor Evil

"Tim Smith" wrote in message
Hi

I was reading with interest the thread about cheap SDS drills.

I spent several hours last weekend trying to chip away at a concrete

footing
for a fence post with a hammer and cold chisel I decided that I fancy a

new
toy.

Given that I usually buy tools at the cheaper end of the range am I
realistic in thinking that some form of SDS drill (with rotary stop I

guess)
would assist me in finishing this job or am I barking up the wrong tree ?

Once you have used an SDS you will not go back. Wickes are having a sale
and are selling at the mo' a 610w for £80 down for £110 and a 700w for £110
down from £150 (I have this model). Made by Kress in Germany and rebadged
for Wickes. The £80 job is well worth it.

These are equiv to any Makita, DeWalt etc, are pro tools with a 3 yr
guarantee and been around for 10 years plus. Very well made and sturdy.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download