Default Viessmann LPG ignition problems

I recently installed a Viessmann LPG boiler along with their solar
panels to run central heating, under floor heating and hot water.
However during the recent cold spell if the boiler goes off for any
length of time it will not restart (shows an ignition problem). I
strongly suspect it is to do with the low temperature casuing the gas
not to vapourise properly and therefore the boiler cannot ignite it. If
I blow hot air into the boiler intake when it tries to ignite it solves
the problem - I just don't want to strip the boiler down every mornign
to start it up again. Anybody else found this problem?

Having said that the boiler is really well put together and I am pretty
pleased with the performance of it when it is running. The solar panels
are awesome with it currently heating up a 500 litre tank to 55 degrees
at the end of the day on it's own. However it will take sometime to
recover the cost of the boiler which was considerably more than any
other boilers out there.