John

"Zikki Malambo" wrote in message
om...
"Mike" wrote in message
last Inside the house - just don't do it ! People who say modern oil
boilers don't smell have obviously been snorting white spirit for years.

Get real!
If you have a smell from a modern oil boiler there is something wrong with
your installation.

Or alternatively, get an HRM Wallstar, goes half in and half out of
the house whith all the smelly bits being outside. Also means it can
be serviced from outside, so if you're on good terms with the
servicing co they should even be able to do it while you're out.

Just don't hold your breath for a mug to turn out to a breakdown when its
****ing down with rain or snowing!
You want me to work in those conditions you find out I don't

Also means if its raining/snowing then they're not traipsing their
dirthy wet selves through your house :=)) - Some here have posted that
they don't like working on these because of this feature.

Exactly so