Mike

Default Need parts help - Panasonic or Quasar mod# VV8220, Chassis # KM-201

Hi,
I am working on a Quasar TV/VCR combo.
Panasonic has one with the same model number, so I think they may be the
same.

Does anyone have access to a parts list for one of these units so I can get
replacement parts?

There are several burned resistors and one part I can't identify.

Parts needed a

R804
R806
R421
D851 ??? I can't figure out what it is. D=diode, but it doesn't look like a
regular diode.

On D851, two leads come out of a small rectangular plastic box.
It gives the same reading with an analog VOM on Rx1 no
matter which way the leads are connected. (out of circuit)